Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Languages : Core Java, HTML, XML, JSON.
- Framework : Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Java EE : JEE technologies (JSP, JDBC, JMS, Servlet).
- Web services : REST API/ SOAP (JSON, WS, JERSEY, JAX-WS, JAX-RS).
- Web/App.Servers : Apache Tomcat.
- Relational Databases : PostgreSQL, MS-SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
- No SQL : Cassandra.
- Reporting Tools : Crystal Reports 12, Jasper Reports.
- Package Manager : Apache Maven / Gradle.
- Full-text search : Lucene, Elastic Search.
- Unit testing tools : JTest/ Junit.
- Exception logging : log4J, Spring AOP.
- Single Sign On : SSO integration.
- Version control sys. : SVN, Git, Bitbucket.
- Design Patterns : Creational/ Structural/ Behavioral.
- Big Data/Hadoop : Spark, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Impala, Pig, Sqoop.
- Cloud Servers : Amazon AWS, AZURE.
- Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, RAID.
- Security Methodologies: OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project).
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You are responsible to translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- You are responsible to develop web based applications using Java/JEE technology skills with strong background to OOPS principles.
- You need to have hands on software development experience using Spring MVC and Hibernate frameworks.
- You are responsible to create REST API’s using libraries(Jersey and Jackson).
- You are responsible to generate Reports (Jasper Reports).
- You are responsible to create database tables and stored procedures.
- You need to have exposure of design patterns and enterprise solutions will be major plus.
- You need to identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs.
- You are responsible to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.