Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- English Communication skills – written, spoken and presentation skills have to be excellent. Should also have good listening skills.
- Comprehension skill has to be excellent. Should have the ability to grasp and comprehend client's requirements and internal queries/requirements extremely well. Should be able to connect the dots quickly.
- Should have logical thinking ability. Should love to trouble shoot.
- Should love / be very comfortable doing a lot of documentation work on a day-to-day basis.
- Should have a world view. Should have high IQ and should be high on energy.
- Should clearly understand the role of a Business Analyst and how it value adds to clients and internal teams.
- Should be passionate about being a Business Analyst and enjoy playing that role on a day to day basis.
- Should have previously played a "Requirements Gathering" role preferably in an IT company.
- Level headed in terms of attitude and when answering questions raised to them.
- Courteous (as this is a client facing as well as internally facing role).
- Should preferably have agile methodology understanding.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Drawing a road map and working towards the same - to gather client’s requirements.
- Interacting with clients and gathering their requirements for the project.
- Analyzing requirements shared by the client in depth.
- Doing appropriate research on the subject matter/domain, as per need.
- Discussing the requirements with the relevant internal team/s and getting your queries clarified and also capturing the teams’ queries.
- Raising consolidated queries to the client basis the research and analysis done and basis the discussion you have had with the internal team/s.
- Documenting client requirements crisply in the form of an understanding document / user manual / functional specs document / approach note / wireframe, combination of these documents etc. (as per the need for the concerned project).
- Adding value to the requirements gathered, based on self inputs and internal team inputs.
- Suggesting the same to the client and including them in the documentation post their consent.
- Organizing requirement related files received from the client and/or internal teams periodically and maintaining proper version control.
- Finalizing the requirements iteratively and getting a final sign off from the client before sharing with the internal team.
- Clarifying the signed off requirements to the internal team/s before development work begins +during development stage + during the final stages of project being taken live.
- Ensuring that development work is happening as per the requirements documented by you.
- Supporting the client and internal teams for any research/analysis work (as per need) and doing the related documentation.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.