Manager – Testing
Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Strong initiative to understand new situations or complex tools, to ask thoughtful questions, and seek better ways of working and communicating.
- Genuine passion for learning new tools, processes, and formats.
- Positive and team-focused attitude, always.
- Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language.
- Knowledge of at least one database management system.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Coordination and leadership skills.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Should be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence.
- Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create reusable test assets.
- Involved in supporting or improving the master build test processes, environments, and scripts.
- These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
- Hire, train, guide and support resources to accomplish the SIT and Regression Testing.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Manage software testing projects and resources.
- Design & build test scripts for Automation Testing.
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop new test automation libraries.
- Implement QC process and automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
Job Location: Chennai
Job Title: Manager - Testing
Job Type: Permanent
Years of Experience: 7 - 9 Years