Xerago is an Integrated Marketing Services Provider that helps brands on their Marketing Transformation. We do this by setting up and running Marketing Centres of Excellence. Our marketing CoEs operate at the confluence of People, Process, Technology and Analytics. Xerago’s mission is to help brands move from Fragmented Marketing to Integrated Marketing, so that marketing efforts yield maximum outcomes.
Having offices across San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai, Xerago has been providing integrated marketing services some of the largest brands in the world & our clientele include large brands from banking, insurance, retail, telco, e-Com, hospitality, automobile, realty and technology verticals.
- Experience in Adobe Campaign, SAS, Unica, IBM Infostreams (Any Two tools).
- Expert in coding of any language.
- Good in developing code as well as structure or action plan of work.
- Good in efficient developing campaigns based on client requirement.
- Communication, time management, self confidence, planning of work accordingly and problem solving skills.
- Should be creative, proper planner, decision maker, should be able to delegate work and guide others.
- Should have technical knowledge of marketing tools.
- Should be a certified professional on any one campaign management tool.
- Writing complex business logics in SQL and finding the Root cause for complex errors.
- Quality checking of campaign which is developed by other developer and data exploration of campaigns by using SQL.
- Testing the end to end functionality of an application after version up gradation.
- Production migration and automation.
- Writing test cases for testing Unica application after version up gradation.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Analysis and understand the business requirement from the client and explaining the same to the team members.
- Creation of Architectural design structure of the project.
- Speaking to the clients if logic is not defined properly also suggesting clients to do changes if needed.
- Discussing campaign logic with Campaign manager and explaining same to the developer.
- Analyse and collect all pre-requisite that needs to be available for project development.
- Assisting here in architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process.
- Creation of architecture diagram, helping out the team, sales team on r&d of new areas of development.
- Analysis data warehouse, datamart and its data structure.
- Training New developers about business and tool configurations.
- Helping client to Optimize the table structure by understanding all the needy columns as campaign development and business and removing unwanted data and columns from table.
- Sending reports and other details to managers.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.