Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Mandatory Knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, Angular and Single Page Applications.
- Good Aptitude and Reasoning skills.
- Basic Understanding of Banking, Ecommerce and Online portals.
- Good communication Skills.
- Knowledge on PHP, XML, XSLT.
- SQL – Basic and Advanced.
- Web Site Creation and Maintenance.
- Basic understanding of Tag Managers and Analytics Tools.
- Basic understanding of APIs.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for Tagging Website related to Analytics and Optimization.
- Ensure a bug free delivery.
- Ready to learn new technology and work across various platforms / programming languages.
- Should have capability to handle both Client Facing / Backend Support.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Years of Experience: 2 - 6 Years