Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership, and handle pressure situations if needed.
- Ability to communicate/coordinate effectively at all levels/ external & internal stakeholders in a friendly and helpful manner displaying tact, consideration and clarity.
- Private Cloud Administration (KVM, Proxmox, OpenStack), Datacenter Management (Storage, Hardware Troubleshooting of Servers.
- Patch Mgt, Monitoring Tools, Networking concepts.
- Qualifications: 6+ yrs of relevant experience.
- Advanced support in Linux Administration including Private Clouds, Cisco Networking, PFSense Firewalls, Docker Containers, and Devops, PEPLINK , PROXMOX , XEN SERVER , DEBIN ,CENTOS, GCP , KVM , PRIVATE CLOUD & should work with OPEN SOURCE only.
- Manage and Maintain Google / AWS Cloud with tunnelling.
- Storage and Backup Administration using ZFS and ZPools.
- Manage and maintain Data centre operation including Server, Storage and Devices commissioning and decommissioning.
- All applications are completely open-source. Hence high degree of familiarity with open source server administration is critical to be successful in this role.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- As the datacenter lead, they should analyze any datacenter related requirement/concern and implement or resolve the same.
- Ensure all datacenter related calls are handled promptly and diagnosed accurately and provide appropriate responses on timely manner & track till closure.
- Maintain & monitor all evidence/artifacts captured for any audit.
- Provide relevant data for datacenter related measurement.
- Monitor all day to day datacenter performance, issues and operations.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.