Xerago is an Integrated Marketing Services Provider that helps brands on their Marketing Transformation. We do this by setting up and running Marketing Centres of Excellence. Our marketing CoEs operate at the confluence of People, Process, Technology and Analytics. Xerago’s mission is to help brands move from Fragmented Marketing to Integrated Marketing, so that marketing efforts yield maximum outcomes.
Having offices across San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai, Xerago has been providing integrated marketing services some of the largest brands in the world & our clientele include large brands from banking, insurance, retail, telco, e-Com, hospitality, automobile, realty and technology verticals.
- Presentation Expert, RFP Response, Sales Support, Documentation Expert, Marketing Consultant, Pre-sales consultant (marketing).
- Experience working in marketing / digital marketing domain and has strong skills to work with MS Office products for documentation and solutions preparation.
- The candidate should have strong understanding of marketing, digital marketing, analytics functions.
- Should have a Marketing Background and also be comfortable with Technology landscape.
- Should have the ability to come up with original solutions backed by research and latest trends.
- Solid presentation and documentation skills.
- Demonstrate logical thinking.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English language skills.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- The Solution Associate would be helping on pre-sales and will be responsible for understanding business requirements of the clients/prospective clients in the areas of Marketing, Digital, Analytics, Technology and Campaign Management to address the needs of the clients.
- Developing the right solution in consultation with the Sales Heads.
- Should have relevant exposure in RFP and Proposal making.
- Lead proactive/ RFX proposals independently with minimal oversight.
- Lead and co-ordinate with cross functional teams for solution design/ proposal / projects.
- Prepare well defined strategy, scope of work documents, whitepapers, business cases, concept notes and approach notes.
- Regularly follow up with Sales, Account Management and Delivery Teams and build detailed case studies on every project.
- Compile customer documentation.
- Present solutions to customers, when required.
- Ability to articulate Business requirements into Solution.
- Standardize solutions for effective reuse and continuously improve on them.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunity areas.
- Gather stakeholder feedback on all Solution engagements and implement them on subsequent Solutions.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.