Xerago is an Integrated Marketing Services Provider that helps brands on their Marketing Transformation. We do this by setting up and running Marketing Centres of Excellence. Our marketing CoEs operate at the confluence of People, Process, Technology and Analytics. Xerago’s mission is to help brands move from Fragmented Marketing to Integrated Marketing, so that marketing efforts yield maximum outcomes.
Having offices across San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai, Xerago has been providing integrated marketing services some of the largest brands in the world & our clientele include large brands from banking, insurance, retail, telco, e-Com, hospitality, automobile, realty and technology verticals.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proof read and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Ability to research using multiple sources and familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Producing online content.
- Deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.