Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Graduation in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.