Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with knowledge in working with CMS tool(Drupal, WordPress, Etc…).
- Good communication in English, problem solving/logical thinking skill sets with right attitude.
- PHP, JSON, XSLT, XML, Angular Js, Creating dynamic components, themes in drupal.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Having knowledge about CMS tool both functional and technical level.
- Expected to have hands on experience in Drupal, WordPress and other CMS platforms.
- Ensure a bug free delivery.
- Ready to learn new technology and work across various platforms / languages.
- Should have capability to handle both client facing/Backend support.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.