Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Knowledge in Interface Design, Interaction Design and UX standards.
- Knowledge in adopting UX strategies for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets and mobile).
- Experience prototyping hybrid mobile apps and websites.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding the detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to team.
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback.
- Proficient with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Balsamiq, InVision, MarvelApp and UXPin.
- Strong communication skills and a great team player.
- Excited to follow the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing complex product requirements.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Help solve complex design problems in simple and intuitive ways to create delightful experiences.
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research data and user goals.
- Produce design visualizations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Provide solid IA.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and call out areas of improvement for better user experience.
- Work closely and constructively with product management, visual designers and engineers to iterate and deliver flawlessly.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.