Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, Ecommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Knowledge in SDLC & STLC.
- SQA Methodologies & QC Tools.
- Preparation of test plans, test cases and execution, bug tracking & reporting.
- Should be able to perform all aspects of verification & validation, Functional testing, Regression & Re-Test, System testing, Accessibility Testing and Usability Testing.
- Knowledge in Web & Mobile Application testing.
- Good communication in English, logical thinking skill sets with right attitude.
- Basic Programming skill, Selenium Automation.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for testing of web-based applications.
- Analyzing the requirements from Business team.
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases.
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases.
- Defect Tracking.
Challenges you’ll be facing in the role:
- Testing the complete Application on time with high Quality.
- Handling multiple projects.