Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Good development practices.
- Good experience/exposure in programming languages like Java, PHP.
- Good experience/exposure in any database.
- Responsible for Quality of the code.
- Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Should be a good team player.
- Need good verbal and written communication skills.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Contribute to product and application development.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Should be ready to understand the requirement/instruction clearly.