Xerago is an Integrated Marketing Services Provider that helps brands on their Marketing Transformation. We do this by setting up and running Marketing Centres of Excellence. Our marketing CoEs operate at the confluence of People, Process, Technology and Analytics. Xerago’s mission is to help brands move from Fragmented Marketing to Integrated Marketing, so that marketing efforts yield maximum outcomes.
Having offices across San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai, Xerago has been providing integrated marketing services some of the largest brands in the world & our clientele include large brands from banking, insurance, retail, telco, e-Com, hospitality, automobile, realty and technology verticals.
- Hands-on experience in different Online Marketing Tools like SalesForce, SendInBlue, MailChimp, Adobe Campaign, etc.
- Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, AMP Script and basic UX.
- Knowledge in EDM (Electronic Digital Mail).
- Creation and Email clients.
- Creating mailers and mailer templates in different marketing tools. Eg: SalesForce, SendInBlue, MailChimp, Adobe Campaign, etc.
- SalesForce Email Specialist Certification.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Analysis and understand the business requirement from the client and delivering the same in quick TAT and high quality.
- Speaking to the clients if logic is not defined properly also suggesting clients to do changes if needed.
- Discussing campaign logic with Campaign manager and explaining same to the developer.
- Quality checking of campaign which is developed by other developers.
- Training New developers.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.