Application Engineer – Campaign Services
Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Developing Framework Manager Models and analysed those models in analysis studio.
- Create reports, forms and other deliverables for projects and tickets.
- Provide end-user and system administrator training in on-site and remote formats.
- Involving client calls to understand the requirements and documenting the requirements.
- Involving in preparation of technical design specifications and program specification documents for ETL jobs.
- Developing the Informatica Mappings, sessions and workflows required to load the data into oracle application from flat files and staging tables.
- Creating source to target mappings and developing the ETL mappings using Informatica Power center.
- Have developed reusable transformations and mapplets that were used in other mappings.
- Perform data validation tasks after data load and identify the data mismatches.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Listen, understand and convey client requirements.
- Perform technical/ product training for sales people, estimators, and engineers at targeted clients.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target clients.
- Comfortable and successful at selling lighting controls.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases.
- Travel to project sites to preform start-up, integration, and training services.
- Understanding the business logic and technical specification documents.
- Working with Queries and create reports.
- Resolve client issues or difficulties and maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify client's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Analyzing the problems and providing optimum solutions to customers.
- Expertise in tuning the mappings and sessions to optimize the performance.
- Preparing unit test cases and documentation.
- Responsible for automating all ETL process that can be automated.
- Schedule the workflow automated according to client requirement.
- Creating Data marts database server RDMBS.
- Installation of application support and software tools.
- Analysing and determining platform architecture, technology and tools, understanding business operations and UI requirement.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Job Title: Application Engineer – Campaign Services
Job Type: Full Time
Years of Experience: 5 - 7 Years