Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of programming, software development and architectural solutions is must.
- Experience working in an Agile and Devops environment preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly understand how various elements relate to one another, having an end to end perspective of decisions and anticipating issues/roadblocks.
- Ability to lead, influence and modify behaviors on a team comprised of IT and Business partners in support of application strategy.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Familiarity with and ability to document the use cases, business purposes and quality of the data.
- When presented with an issue, the ability to logically break down the problem and step through to root cause identification and subsequent resolution.
- Ability to analyze, understand and ultimately design solution in the most efficient and effective manner when presented with requirements/tasks.
- Must have an excellent communication skills.
- Experience in managing enterprise applications.
- Practical experience with Cloud architecture.
- Solid experience of designing end-to-end architecture and design of applications using one or more platforms for large-scale high-throughput.
- 4-6 years of relevant technical experience.
- Good understanding of technical related activities.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated. Works well independently and in a team setting under time constraints.
- Quality focus. Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Business acumen with a customer service focus.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Define and implement application architecture for business processes and functions.
- Develop software solutions and strategy to meet the architectural goals and needs of business.
- Coordinate with programmers and software development team to design and implement an architectural system.
- Design the interface between multiple applications, databases, and middleware systems.
- Provide technical support and training the team to ensure high level of business performance.
- Carry out assessments to identify operational limitations and gaps in functional coverage.
- Upgrade architectural systems and software life cycle to ensure improved processes.
- Proactively recommending for technical resources and action plans necessary for implementing designed architectural system.
- Monitor the performance of architectural systems to ensure fluid interaction between components.
- Conduct tests to ensure an application conforms to fundamental application standards and meets the requirements of the end user.
- Ensure proper documentation of software design and developing processes in order to produce appropriate procedures for application use.
- Modernize and design applications according to current and future technologies to improve overall system performance.
- Reduce/Retire Legacy Technical Debt.
- Consult with teams as needed on initiatives and provide tactical direction as well as provide architecture considerations on legacy solutions.