Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- English Communication skills – written, spoken & presentation skills have to be excellent.
- Should also have good listening, think and respond on the toes.
- Comprehensive skill has to be excellent.
- Should have the ability to grasp and comprehend clients requirements and internal queries/requirements extremely well.
- Should be able to connect the dots quickly.
- Should have managed multiple client relationship at different levels of engagement.
- Should love / be very comfortable in managing a team of Business Analyst/ Account Managers and ensure the follow the set process while servicing the client.
- Should have a world view.
- Should have high IQ and should be high on energy.
- Strong Customer Service and Project Management skills.
- Self-Starter and able to work efficiently manage and work under pressure.
- Should be able to understand the clients business requirement and suggest an optimal approach for addressing their need.
- The solution will come from design, UI Engg, Technology, Analytic and processes.
- Level headed in terms of attitude and when answering questions raised to them Courteous (as this is a client facing as well as internally facing role).
- Should preferably have agile methodology understanding.
- Good communication skills with hands on experience in digital marketing background.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and Implementing strategic Plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining Clients and building strong trusting relationships.
- Understanding Client needs and Identifying new business opportunities within your Portfolio.
- Providing Superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to provide solutions.
- Supporting Sales team to improve their performance and reach targets.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of the Business offerings, competitors and industry.
- Doing appropriate research on the subject matter/domain, as per need.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- To start the requirements gathering exercise basis a very high level brief from Sales team/Account Management team.
- Gathering requirements on a project which is in a completely unfamiliar domain as far as your current experience.
- Client/s not being very clear about the requirements themselves/not very articulate in explaining their requirements but you having to gather the same through a process of intelligent and logical questioning.
- Gathering requirements by navigating through the various channels, hierarchies, constraints etc.
- In the client environment balancing between client’s requirements and internal teams’ expectations – arriving at a mid path to satisfy both (as far as is possible), even as you do justice to the requirements being gathered.
- Adhering to very tight timelines to gather requirements, doing the related documentation and to get the required sign off from the client.