Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- To Develop user-facing features.
- Build and Develop reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Having knowledge about technical feasibility of UI/ designs.
- Optimize the application to have maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3 – Basic Requirement.
- Complete understanding of server-side CSS Pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Relevant work experience as an AngularJS.
- Note: If the developer knows anything other these, it will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling.
- Understanding of partial page updates and AJAX.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. Conceptual understanding of versioning tools like Svn, Git, Mercurial.