Xerago is an Integrated Marketing Services Provider that helps brands on their Marketing Transformation. We do this by setting up and running Marketing Centres of Excellence. Our marketing CoEs operate at the confluence of People, Process, Technology and Analytics. Xerago’s mission is to help brands move from Fragmented Marketing to Integrated Marketing, so that marketing efforts yield maximum outcomes.
Having offices across San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai, Xerago has been providing integrated marketing services some of the largest brands in the world & our clientele include large brands from banking, insurance, retail, telco, e-Com, hospitality, automobile, realty and technology verticals.
- Having knowledge in working with CMS tool(Drupal, WordPress, Etc…).
- Good communication in English, problem solving/logical thinking skill sets with right attitude.
- PHP, JSON, XSLT, XML, Creating dynamic components, themes in drupal.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Having knowledge about CMS tool both functional and technical level.
- Ensure a bug free delivery.
- Ready to learn new technology and work across various platforms / languages.
- Should have capability to handle both client facing/Backend support.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Should be very conscious in handling VPN card and adhere to process strictly without deviation(for CITI project).
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.