Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
The role is a self-organized Head – UI Engineer with solid web and mobile application development experience. In this position, your strong technical leadership, problem solving abilities, coding, testing and debugging skills is just a start. You must be dedicated to filling product backlog and delivering production-ready code. You must be willing to go beyond the routine and prepared to do a little bit of everything.
You obsess as much over the user experience and feel of the software as the structure of your code. You will be a part of a team developing machine-learning-driven applications, as well and your responsibilities will include:
- Bring to life pixel-perfect renditions of user interfaces provided by design teams.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and back-end software engineers.
- Contribute to existing code bases, as well as create new ones from scratch.
- Design scalable enterprise-grade architectures.
- Write maintainable and extensible code.
- Write testable code, and create end-to-end and unit tests.
Qualifications And Skills:
- Experience with large, enterprise web applications.
- Experience in CMS platforms such as WordPress/Drupal etc.
- Experience in building Android/iOS mobile applications.
- Must be able to translate static UI/UX specifications into pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Expert-level CSS.
- Experience with performance optimizations for web applications.
- Version control systems, preferably Git.
- Experience working on a team and group collaboration with code reviews and rapid, continuous integration.
- Experience with other layers of the web application stack, such as API development, database management, and devops.
- D3.js experience.
- Visual, UI, or UX design experience.
- Data visualization design experience.