Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience Teamsite Modules & Java Technologies.
- Good programming experience on TeamSite Site Publisher pages, components, templates.
- Good programming experience on TeamSite Externals, controllers.
- Good programming experience on TeamSite Form API, and Forms publisher API.
- Good programming experience on Workflow Modeller for creating the workflows.
- Good programming experience on Open Deploy configuration for multi-tier deployment.
- Good programming experience on User Management modules like creating the users and groups.
- Good programming experience creating the branches, workareas and assigning the group pre privileges etc.
- Good experience on iw-webd, iw-authnd, TeamSite kernel modules.
- Good experience on TeamSite Admin Modules.
- Good programming experience on TeamSite server operations like different war file deployments.
- Good programming experience on creating the data sources in TeamSite server consol.
- Good programming experience on TeamSite Fixed Layouts for page creation.
- J2EE Technologies:Advanced Java, Servlets, JSP.
- Programming: Java, PERL.
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure (IAAS & PAAS).
What you’ll be responsible for:
- As a TeamSite developer, your responsibilities include handling the development and maintenance of applications for websites and mobile devices, designing software, working on architecture and design, creating templates and workflows, and troubleshooting current software.