Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Extensive experience in Agile Software Development methodologies in Cloud and Premise based technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing functional and performance test automation frameworks
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage a QA team for the purposes of developing software test automation and metrics reporting
- Experience testing web services (SOAP/REST; Throughput, Performance under Load, etc.)
- Experience with issue-tracking and agile project management systems.
- Have worked with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and/or Maven
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is highly desired
- Experience of conducting process and compliance based internal audits for software development teams and support function.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity, as well quality.
- Review processes, systems in order to ensure that they are in align with current trends.
- Training all teams on QMS/Standards, Procedures, Guidelines, use of templates
- Participation on process definition activities
- Timely publishing / updating quality report
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Evaluates technology to drive features and roadmaps. Maps technology trends to internal vision. Differentiates buzzwords from value proposition.
- Embraces technology trends that drive excellence beyond traditional practices (e.g., Test automation in lieu of traditional QA practices)
- Able to clearly articulate the business drivers relevant to a given initiative
- Design, implement and improve, as well maintain company quality standards.
- Identification of improvement opportunities by proposing continual improvement program and simplifying entire Xerago.
- Ensure Infra/Systems/Process across Xerago are latest always.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.