Sr.CRM Consultant – Marketing Automation
Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Good knowledge on Front End skills such as HTML/CSS.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive design and Email Template.
- Good knowledge of SQL, SSJS, Ampscript, Execution of A/B Testing.
- Knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder / Email Studio would be an added advantage.
- Experience/ knowledge on tools such as Litmus/Email on Acid.
- Experience on similar marketing platforms such as Pardot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sendinblue, Mail-chimp, Send Pulse, Hub Spot Email Marketing would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the marketing concepts and overall flow in marketing automation space.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Any email marketing tool with hands on knowledge in HTML/SQL.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- First point of contact for the company's clients.Gather the client's requirements, get to know about them and their businesses and after all the work is done he needs to create a relationship with them.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Execution and Testing.
- Ability to perform independent quality reviews on the project.