Xerago is an Integrated Marketing Services Provider that helps brands on their Marketing Transformation. We do this by setting up and running Marketing Centres of Excellence. Our marketing CoEs operate at the confluence of People, Process, Technology and Analytics. Xerago’s mission is to help brands move from Fragmented Marketing to Integrated Marketing, so that marketing efforts yield maximum outcomes.
Having offices across San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai, Xerago has been providing integrated marketing services some of the largest brands in the world & our clientele include large brands from banking, insurance, retail, telco, e-Com, hospitality, automobile, realty and technology verticals.
- Strong understanding of marketing, digital marketing and analytics functions.
- Experience working in marketing / digital marketing domain.
- Has strong MS Office skills for documentation and solutions preparation.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Should be able to analyze RFPs by domain, requirement and market and help research and prepare responses in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the various functional and sales/marketing teams and obtain their inputs / insights in relation to RFPs and sales pitches.
- Prepare vibrant and engaging preparations that are able to address all the requirements listed by RFPs / sales pitches.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.
- A knack for finding common ground and positive outcomes in difficult situations
- Great listening ears to understand what is and isn’t being said
- Strong initiative to understand new situations or complex tools, to ask thoughtful questions, and seek better ways of working and communicating