Xerago is an Integrated Marketing Services Provider that helps brands on their Marketing Transformation. We do this by setting up and running Marketing Centres of Excellence. Our marketing CoEs operate at the confluence of People, Process, Technology and Analytics. Xerago’s mission is to help brands move from Fragmented Marketing to Integrated Marketing, so that marketing efforts yield maximum outcomes.
Having offices across San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai, Xerago has been providing integrated marketing services some of the largest brands in the world & our clientele include large brands from banking, insurance, retail, telco, e-Com, hospitality, automobile, realty and technology verticals.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- Candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Testing and validation of software products in development, software and server systems.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.