Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Practiced skill at managing multiple initiatives and work streams in parallel.
- Independent drive to become a subject matter expert in the technology that this position supports such that the project manager can identify gaps, exposures, and contradictions in the plan and proactively rectify them.
- Natural comfort with taking the lead and respectfully guiding team members to expectations that achieve success.
- Great listening ears to understand what is and isn’t being said.
- Strong initiative to understand new situations or complex tools, to ask thoughtful questions, and seek better ways of working and communicating.
- Positive and team-focused attitude, always.
- Hands on experience in project mangement,stakeholder management and cross functional domain.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage projects, including identifying requirements, stakeholder involvement, risks, dependencies, deliverables, review and approval processes, and anticipated milestone dates and adjusting throughout the course of the project with proper communication throughout.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to conduct work breakdowns, identify necessary resources, and collect time and complexity estimates.
- Clarify and refine project objectives, acceptance criteria, budget, and work plan with technical teams and leaders.
- Communicate blockers, risks, recommendations, and escalations to leadership and stakeholders, proactively and consistently, to ensure needs are met and expectations are aligned.
- Align with product management teams in order to accurately represent business objectives and communicate project status in terms of business objectives.
- Train, coach and mentor the project teams in methodologies throughout the project lifecycle.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Detailed understanding of and experience with Agile project planning and management methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Scaled Agile, Kanban), workflow process documentation, and operational improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer/stakeholder management skills.
- Advanced skills with technology-focused Project Management tools.