Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Should have a Marketing Background and also be comfortable with Technology landscape.
- Should have the ability to come up with original solutions backed by research and latest trends.
- Solid presentation and documentation skills.
- Demonstrate logical thinking.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English language skills.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- The Solution Associate would be helping on pre-sales and will be responsible for understanding business requirements of the clients / prospective clients in the areas of Marketing, Digital, Analytics, Technology and Campaign Management to address the needs of the clients.
- Developing the right solution in consultation with the Sales Heads.
- Should have relevant exposure in RFP and Proposal making.
- Lead proactive/ RFX proposals independently with minimal oversight.
- Lead and co-ordinate with cross functional teams for solution design/ proposal / projects.
- Prepare well defined strategy, scope of work documents, whitepapers, business cases, concept notes and approach notes.
- Regularly follow up with Sales, Account Management and Delivery Teams and build detailed case studies on every project.
- Compile customer documentation.
- Present solutions to customers, when required.
- Ability to articulate Business requirements into Solution.
- Standardize solutions for effective reuse and continuously improve on them.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunity areas.
- Gather stakeholder feedback on all Solution engagements and implement them on subsequent Solutions.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.