Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal (Version 8 & 9) and PHP implementations
- Experience building responsive web sites.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules.
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- Experience in building APIs.
- Other skills: WordPress, Core PHP, MySql, jQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, Rest API, Multi CMS.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. Work closely to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. on both the back-end and front-end of systems.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Should be very conscious in handling VPN card and adhere to process strictly without deviation.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.