Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Must have at least 4+ years of work experience in Drupal development, Theming and creating custom modules.
- Creating dynamic components theme in drupal.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Should complete the task before the estimated timeline.Should be responsible for quality delivery.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible in working extra hours based on the project emergency.
- Should be flexible to work on holidays based on the project emergency.
- Should be able to learn and implement the new technologies in real time projects with less timeline.
- Should be comfortable to completed the tasks with tight deadlines.