Xerago is an Integrated Marketing Services Provider that helps brands on their Marketing Transformation. We do this by setting up and running Marketing Centres of Excellence. Our marketing CoEs operate at the confluence of People, Process, Technology and Analytics. Xerago’s mission is to help brands move from Fragmented Marketing to Integrated Marketing, so that marketing efforts yield maximum outcomes.
Having offices across San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai, Xerago has been providing integrated marketing services some of the largest brands in the world & our clientele include large brands from banking, insurance, retail, telco, e-Com, hospitality, automobile, realty and technology verticals.
- Should have sound knowledge on various Marketing automation tools including Unica / Salesforce / Adobe campaign
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- Candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Execution of online marketing campaigns for clients.
- Usage of internal/external marketing tools for campaigns set up and execution – emails, events, online profiling and related reporting.
- Daily communication with clients about campaigns preparation/approvals/launch regarding production status or application related inquiries.
- Managing marketing calendars, trafficking assets and the complete client approval process.
- Support clients in developing and reporting on results of their email campaigns.
- Managing our clients’ subscriber databases, including creating and updating their lists and segmenting data for targeted e-mail campaigns.
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure accurate and on-time campaign delivery.
- Accountability for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries..
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.