Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- 3+ years of development experience in Adobe Experience Manager comprising of Page templates, Components, Bundles and JCR queries.
- Experience with multi-national, multi-lingual sites implementation.
- Knowledge of workflow creation and management.
- Experience working with Web Content Management (WCM) products.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with clients.
- Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience.
- Knowledge on project management tool.
- Ability to learn new technologies on organization needs.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM.
- Resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM.
- Provide technical solutions on complex projects that require integrating CRM, e-commerce, campaign, targeting, and social with the AEM platform.
- Create technical documentation as part of client deliverables.
- Represent technical team in client-facing dealings.
- Need to drive and train team members on technical front.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible to work at any time during production escalation or during critical deliveries.
- Should be very conscious in handling VPN card and adhere to process strictly without deviation.
- Prompt action is required for all the jobs.
- Expected to have flawless delivery.
- Should be ready to attend client calls and understand the requirement/instruction clearly.
- Should be capable to transfer knowledge to others.
Job Location: Chennai
Job Title: AEM Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Years of Experience: 3 - 5 Years