Xerago is a multi-national Customer Value Maximization company with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Mumbai. Xerago works with organizations where customer revenues are spread over the lifetime of the relationship, such as Retail Banks, Insurance, Telco, Retailers, ECommerce, Hospitality and High Technology companies, to name a few. Xerago’s mission is to help organizations drive continuous, ongoing value from their customers. We call this Customer Value Maximization. Xerago does this by operating at the confluence of analytics, technology and communication. Xerago operates on a Platform and a Service Delivery model. Xerago is proud to be contributing to the business growth of some of the largest brands in the world.
- Advanced Understanding of Adobe Analytics as an Architect or at the least Business Practitioner.
- Possess excellent analytical skills to understand the intricacies of the data and visualization.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Building & Handling.
- Hands-on Visualization Tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Must have understanding on Adobe DTM and Launch (Tag Management Systems).
- SQL – Basic.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Monitor the site performance on a daily basis.
- Understand user behaviour and create actionable dashboards.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Analyse and Audit data to generate dashboards.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Hands-on knowledge with user behaviour tracking systems and methodologies.
- Identifying key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Understand client requirement and create ad hoc reports/Recommendations.
- Provide meaningful insights from data to make operational and strategic decisions for clients.
- Strong Understanding of various technologies being used in the digital transformation space.
- Should possess Data Visualization skills to help build interactive reports.
- Independent and proactive self-starter.