Campaign Management for Retailers – Benefits
The retail industry has much to gain if it automates its entire marketing process with campaign management tools. With evolved customers looking for a seamless and engaging experience across channels, retailers have the opportunity to engage with each of them as individuals.
There are several other benefits –
Retailers can keep tabs on their inventories right from purchasing all the way through to allocation.
- They can re-think product choices based on customer preference
- They can offer a great Omni channel experience to their customers, right from planning up to targeted selling.
- Retailers can access data across all their systems and analyze that information to draw insights.
- It will help them understand who their customers really are and how they shop
- Knowing about customers helps retailers design and implement campaigns that will influence their shopping behavior.
- Retailers have an opportunity to convert single channel customers into multi-channel shoppers (who will be their most valued high-value customers!)
- Retailers will have access to customer responses to their marketing efforts, which they can action on – tweaking campaigns to make them more effective.
- Through this, retailers can offer real time responsiveness which goes a long way in increasing customer satisfaction.
- They are able to plan and forecast across channels, customers, products and inventory
- It reduces lead time – what used to take weeks can be done in a matter of hours.
- Retailers can measure the effectiveness of campaigns – and tweak them to work better.
- They can personalize their interactions with their customers which, as everyone knows is the most effective way of engaging with them.
- Retailers can expand their visibility and reach and target a wider range of prospects and customers.
- It allows retailers to track and manage all channels – including social media – so they know when to respond to customers and participate in conversations.
- Retailers can automate email campaigns – right messages can be sent to the right people at the right time.
- It even keeps tabs on search marketing, blogs, etc. picking up registrations that can go straight into the retailer’s database.
Ultimately a retailer should try to offer personalization in an industry that is characterized by anonymity and mass turnovers. When information across several channels is integrated, the retailer can derive valuable insights from this which can be translated into effective strategies. And effective strategies that are powered by data translates into phenomenal success!