Adapt or Die – Mobile Optimization is Key!
Did you know that a third of online traffic is through mobiles?
Mobile shopping has overtaken desktop shopping. Mobile searches have long gone past desktop Googling.
In such a scenario, in order to keep up with the competition and beat it, every website needs a mobile-optimized version! Google has a new algorithm which doesn’t include non-mobile friendly websites in their mobile search results! Other search engines are also slowly adopting this!
If these are not enough to convince you to go mobile, here are some more reasons –
- Everyone is mobile these days! Just about everybody!
- Most people own smartphones. And that translates to easy internet access. It is also an obvious truth that people spend more time on mobiles than any other traditional media device, which even includes the mighty television!
- A mobile site with mobile-friendly elements has way more transactions happening on it than plain websites.
- People search for information more often than not on mobiles, while on the go. Not on traditional desktops. And this calls for quickly loading, easily accessible bits of information.
- A mobile-optimized page gives you the option of offering customers features like “click to call” making it easier for them – and admit it, works great for you too!
- Studies have shown that mobile users buy more! People make small and frequent purchases on the phone. To get those customers, you need to have a mobile presence.
- If you have a great mobile presence, it just makes your brand stand out in a crowd.
One can no longer say that the future is mobile. And that come Mobileggedon, it would make all the difference between being a winner and being left out. Mobile Optimization has to happen now! And why?
That moment is here. The future is here. Google has already drawn that line in the sand. And it up to the world to catch up!: