Digital analytics and one view
One development that has picked up in web analytics is that of comprehensive reporting. Towards this end, many applications and tools have been developed to facilitate ‘One View’ or ‘Unified View’. One View is essentially a means to present data from various segments in a unified manner to provide deeper insights.
What One View means for analytics experts is that they can compare and analyze data from various time periods (current vs past), different verticals, among branches/departments and so on. For instance, an advertising department’s One View dashboard might display data categorized by order number, media type, date of issue, type of vertical advertised etc. It could also be possible to compare statistics for each media type for a period of one month in the current year as opposed to the same month in the last financial year.
Some benefits to utilizing a unified view structure to web analytics include:
- Ability to close the loop between two or more processes (marketing and sales, for instance) to provide better reporting
- Build the workflow and user experience that best fits your organization
- Effortless and seamless integration of data from multiple sources
- Most One View tools provide additional resources such as web analytics, lead capture, lead management, lead nurturing, CRM integration and advanced reporting capabilities
- Increased efficiency
- Decreased costs
- Consolidation of data provides in-depth understanding, therefore facilitating better strategies
This article was first published in yourstory.in
Learn how Xerago’s service can help your organization achieve its objective. Click here